ZETA 1 ULTRA
- ZETA 1 ULTRA is an aldehyde-free concentrated full spectrum disinfection, developed and tested according to the latest harmonised European disinfection standards
- ZETA 1 ULTRA is specially formulated for the high-level disinfection of surgical and rotary dental instruments, including the most delicate (scalpels, pliers, tweezers, burs, mirrors, probes, etc.).
- 1% solution: add 10ml of ZETA1 ULTRA to each litre of water at room temperature using the practical dispenser cap.
- One litre of ZETA 1 ULTRA gives 100 litres of disinfectant solution.
Immerse the instruments in the bath:
- For 15 minutes to achieve the following activities: Bactericidal (EN13727), Fungicidal (EN13624 and EN14562, Candida albicans) Tuberculocidal (EN14348, EN14563) complete Mycobactericidal (EN14348) complete Virucidal (EN14476, “clean” conditions).
- For 60 minutes to achieve the following activities: Bactericidal (EN14561), complete Fungicidal (EN13624 and EN14562, including Aspergillus niger), Mycobactericidal (EN14563), complete Virucidal (EN14476, “dirty” conditions).
- Ultrasound: 1% solution: the use of ultrasonic equipment at 30°C reduces contact time by 10 minutes.